Zurich International is a leading multi-line insurance provider.
They serve clients in more than 210 countries for the last 140 years.
In the Middle East, they are operating for more than three decades, from UAE, Bahrain, and Qatar.
Zurich International Life Ltd is fully licensed and regulated by the UAE Insurance Authority. They have offices in Emaar Square and DIFC and Abu Dhabi.
They are a leading provider of savings, and investment solutions to individuals, SME, and large Corporates.
Zurich Insurance Claims Statistics and Insights
Zurich Insurance Middle East have paid out a total of USD 64,000,000 as claims from January 2014- December 2016. Out of which the life cover claims amounted to $34MM, and Critical Illness claims amounted to $33MM.
Click here to download the detailed and latest claim statistics and insights. With the help of their efficient customer support and claim services, Zurich International life delivers on their promise when it matters most.
The following video highlights the efficiency of Zurich Insurance Claim Services;
Life and Savings Solutions for Individuals
Life Insurance with Critical Illness Benefit and other Riders:
In UAE Zurich Insurance has three award-winning protection plans;
- Futura – Unit Linked – International Whole of Life Insurance
- International Term Assurance (ITA) – Portable and affordable, level-term life insurance
- International Decreasing Term Assurance (IDTA) – Decreasing term insurance for Mortgage and other liability protection
Regular Savings and Lump-sum Investment Plans
- Vista: Regular Savings Plan – Providing access to a diverse list of Mirror funds helping you accumulate wealth, beat inflation and mitigate market risks
- Wealth Accumulation Plan: Lump-Sum Investment Plan – providing access to a comprehensive choice of direct funds, suiting your preference and risk appetite.
Life and Pension Solutions for Businesses
- Keyman Insurance – To ensure business continuity in the event of death, disability or Critical Illness to a key employee of a business
- Partnership Insurance – To protect business continuity in case of death or serious illness of a partner
- Liability Protection – To cover debts signed by partners and directors on behalf of the firm/company
- Corporate Life and Pensions –
Unbiased & Professional Advice
As Qualified & Independent Financial Advisor, I can provide impartial and expert advice, helping you choose from the wide choice of plans available in UAE to address your protection needs and financial goals.
Fill the following form to arrange a free consultation.